RefMe is a free tool available on the internet and as an app that helps you create citations, reference lists and bibliographies across multiple devices from anywhere, any time.
The bibliography that is created by RefMe is stored online (cloud storage), which makes it easy for users to access their bibliography anywhere and on any device.
- There are 6,500 styles that you can use to create references for any source.
- Easy to use scanning tool to create references from book/journal barcodes in seconds using their mobile app.
- Bibliographies are all saved and synced to the www.refme.com platform, which users can access anytime and across multiple devices.
- Bibliographies can also be copied directly into your essay or you can export to Word, Mendeley, Google Docs, BibTex, Evernote and more.
Hold your device over the barcode of a book or journal article, your device camera will take an image shot automatically of the barcode as soon as it detects it and then generates the reference as it would appear within a bibliography.
2. Search book/journal – this allows the user to search for a book or journal either by entering the title, author or ISBN.